The Digital Customer Experience (CIM Level 6)
Cardiff | Virtual Classes
The Digital Customer Experience is a 17-credit mandatory module which sits within the suite of Level 6 modules. To gain the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing a pass in all three modules is required.
Aims of the CIM The Digital Customer Experience module
Customer behaviour has dramatically changed with the digital revolution. This module provides you with insights into the digital customer experience and highlights ways to adapt to this changing market, allowing you to fulfil customers’ strategic needs. It is one of the MANDATORY modules of the CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
It will provide the knowledge and skills to select appropriate channels to market to meet objectives. It will also help to ensure you provide the desired customer experience, by understanding the customer’s journey while complying with relevant legislation and regulation.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Channel Selection and Customer Insights
- Assess the strategic options for channel selection (15%)
- Understand relevant insights into digital customers (15%)
Unit 2: Managing Channels
- Understand how digital channels are managed effectively in practice (15%)
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns (15%)
Unit 3: Digital Customer Experience
- Understand the customer journey (20%)
- Develop plans to improve the user experience (20%)
- The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) per module is 170 hours.
- TQT includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time.
There are three assessment sessions per year.
How much does the course cost?
Please view the main CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing for full pricing.
How is the course delivered?
Please note that under normal circumstances all modules are delivered from Cardiff Business Park (Llanishen) but given the current circumstances we are delivering courses ‘live’ as virtual classes. Our students benefit from:
- Three days’ attendance (or multiple 4-hour sessions via Zoom)
- Experience – all 3 of our tutors have over 40 years’ experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support – we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Online learning – comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Regular delivery – every 3 months we deliver one of the modules
What should you do next?
Please download and take some time to go through the Digital Diploma brochure. It covers pretty much everything that we have detailed on this site.
If you would like to book on to the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing, please select the cohort you would like to attend in the table at the top of this page or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.
Feel free to give us a call between 8.30 am – 6.00 pm on 02920 005778
18th, 19th & 20th Jan, 2022 AND
25th, 26th & 27th Jan, 2022
Digital Customer Experience
Apr 8th & 9th, 2022
Marketing & Digital Strategy
Sep 2022 TBC
(excl. VAT and CIM M’ship & assessments and books)
‘Live’ classes via Zoom or WebEx