Digital Marketing Techniques
|Digital Marketing Techniques||Oct 5-6, 2020||£500|
|All 3 modules||Throughout year||£1500 *|
|Courses start at 9.00 am and end at 4.30 pm. Prices exclude VAT and CIM Membership and Assessment costs. * Includes FREE Analytics 1-day Masterclass. Each module takes place over 2 consecutive days.|
Aims of the Module
This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment. You will also use a range of tools to plan how to enhance an organisation’s effectiveness in the digital age.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. The assessment will require submission of a work-based assignment. Broadly speaking the content of this module covers:
The Digital Techniques
- Understand digital marketing tools and techniques
- Assess different applications of digital marketing
- Know how to integrate digital and offline marketing
- Understand approaches to enhancing stakeholder engagement
- Know how to develop a digital marketing plan
- Apply and adapt digital marketing analysis
The assessment will require submission of a portfolio/assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) per module is 170 hours.
- TQT includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time.
There are three assessment sessions per year.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The full cost of the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is £1500 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). This cost also includes a complimentary 1/2-day Google Analytics Masterclass (worth £100) which you can attend anytime in your first year (applicable to those booking from July 2018). The CIM costs are £150 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly membership fee of £65. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator on 02920 005778 regarding this.
If you study one or two individual modules the cost per module is £500 + VAT.
If you are self-financing, there may be payment options open to you. This will allow you to spread the cost of the course over a period of a few months. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator on 02920 005778 regarding this.
If you have been made redundant, then you may be eligible for ReAct funding of up to £1500 of the cost of your course. We accept ReAct beneficiaries and have dealt with students through the ReAct scheme for many years. Find out more about ReAct from the Careers Wales website.
Please note that under normal circumstances all modules are delivered from Cardiff Business Park (Llanishen) but given he current circumstances we are delivering courses ‘live’ as virtual classes. Our students benefit from:
- Two days’ attendance (or three 4-hour sessions via Zoom)
- Experience – all 3 of our tutors have over 40 years’ experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support – we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Online learning – comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Monthly delivery – every month we deliver one of the modules
What should I do next?
Please download and take some time to go through the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing brochure. It covers pretty much everything that we have detailed on this site and many people find it useful to present to their line mangers or HR managers.
If you would like to book on to the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing, please select the cohort you would like to attend (in the table at the top of this page) or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.
Feel free to give us a call between 8.30 am – 6.00 pm on 02920 005778