Planning Campaigns is a 17-credit mandatory module of CIM’s Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing. To gain the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing, a pass in Applied Marketing, Planning Campaigns plus Digital Marketing Techniques is required.
|Planning Campaigns||November 26-27, 2020||£500|
|All 3 modules||Throughout year||£1500 *|
|Courses start at 9.00 am and end at 4.30 pm. Prices exclude VAT and CIM Membership and Assessment costs. * Includes FREE Analytics 1-day Masterclass. Each module takes place over 2 consecutive days.|
Aims of the module
This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing.
- Understand the process of planning a campaign
- Know how to undertake an internal and external situational analysis
Planning Campaigns in Action
- Know how to develop a successful campaign plan
- Understand how to implement a plan in practice
- Understand the principles of monitoring a marketing campaign
- Know how to undertake a post campaign evaluation
An assignment, based on a given theme and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) per module is 170 hours.
- TQT includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time.
There are three assessment sessions per year.
- Two days’ attendance (or three 4-hour sessions via Zoom)
- Experience – all 3 of our tutors have over 40 years’ experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support – we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Online learning – comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Monthly delivery – every month we deliver one of the modules
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The full cost of the CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing (Digital) is £1500 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). This cost also includes a complimentary 1-day Google Analytics Masterclass (worth £195) which you can attend anytime in your first year (applicable to those booking from July 2018). The CIM costs are £150 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly membership fee of £65. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator on 02920 005778 regarding this.
If you study one or two individual modules, the cost per module is £500 + VAT.
What should I do next?
Please download and take some time to go through the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing brochure. It covers pretty much everything that we have detailed on this site and many people find it useful to present to their line mangers or HR managers.
If you would like to book on to the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing, please select the cohort you would like to attend (in the table at the top of this page) or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.
Feel free to give us a call between 8.30 am – 6.00 pm on 02920 005778