|Digital Optimisation||January 14-15, 2021 |
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
Aims of the Module
Unit 1: Digital Insights
- Understand the strategic implications of the changing digital environment on organisations
- Interpret relevant insights from the wider digital environment
Unit 2: Digital Optimisation
- Develop responses to changing stakeholder needs and behaviours
- Develop a conversion optimisation plan
Unit 3: Digital Analytics, Monitoring and Measurement
- Assess digital metrics and analytics
- Apply key digital measures to analyse optimisation
- The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
The assessment will require submission of a portfolio/assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) per module is 170 hours.
- TQT includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time.
There are three assessment sessions per year.
How much does it cost?
Please note that under normal circumstances all modules are delivered from Cardiff Business Park (Llanishen) but given the current circumstances we are delivering courses ‘live’ as virtual classes. Our students benefit from:
- Three days’ attendance (or multiple 4-hour sessions via Zoom)
- Experience – all 3 of our tutors have over 40 years’ experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support – we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Online learning – comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Regular delivery – every 3 months we deliver one of the modules
What should I do next?
If you would like to book on to the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing, please select the cohort you would like to attend in the table at the top of this page or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.
Feel free to give us a call between 8.30 am – 6.00 pm on 02920 005778