Master Facebook Ads in a Day
Marketing Tom Media has teamed up with one of the foremost paid search and social media advertising agencies to offer a course that perfectly blends theory with hands-on practice. This course is offered in both Cardiff and London and its objective is to give you the tools, tips and insights to create highly successful Facebook Advertising campaigns .
Jan 25, 2021
‘Live’ classes via zoom
(early bird price, excl. VAT)
On completion of this 1-day course you will:
- Have mastered the skills to create high-performing Social Media Advertising campaign
- Understand how to set up campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Know how to create powerful ads
- Have discovered how to create ad audiences
- Learnt skills for creating great copy
- Gained a good understanding of Facebook Ad policies
Who is the course aimed at?
It is aimed at beginner-intermediate marketing and PR professionals and those who are managing social media accounts. Whether you are involved in Social Media for SME’s, councils, charities, the NHS or education departments, you should find this course of particular interest.
The first part of the day is spent going through set up, campaign structure, the all-important Facebook Funnel, creation of ads and audiences, budgets and ad types. We then offer attendees a master class on creating ads, give you tips on how to manage your account before exploring Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Platform Overview
- Why Facebook Ads?
- Business Settings
Creating Campaigns & Targeting
- Ad Sets
- Tips and Techniques
- Ad Types
- Creating great ads
- Using Facebook dashboard to maximise potential
Other Paid Social Platforms
- Twitter: Structure, targeting and quality scores
- LinkedIn: Structure, campaigns, ads
The second part of the day is spent doing a hands-on session. Guided by your tutor will go through campaign creation, audience selection, ad creation and many more fundamentals on how to maximise your use of Facebook. Throughout this session you will be offered great advice by your tutor.
Delegates rates for Cardiff courses start from £295 (+VAT) and for London £395 per person and include:
- Course material
- Access to a password-protected SEO Content area which features videos, articles, podcasts, videocasts, PowerPoint slides, book links and more.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts).
- If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount (off the Standard NOT Early Bird rate).
** Please note that during the Covid-19 pandemic we will be delivering all of our courses ‘live’ through Zoom/WebEx.**
Virtual Classrooms Are Now Live
For the next few months at least this course will be delivered live through a virtual platform. All courses are delivered through Zoom which allows us to stream HD-quality video of our courses direct to your laptop, desktop or tablet. These courses are limited to a maximum of 8 people. Learn more about Virtual Classrooms.
Cardiff location (training)
Our principal training venue is located in the offices of Liberty Marketing in Cardiff Business Park, Llanishen. This location is conveniently located between the M4 (junction 32) and Cardiff City Centre, making it easily accessible from Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, the valleys and South West England. Please note on occasion our training venues may be located in Cardiff City centre (always check the events page for correct location).
London location (training)
The venue for the workshop is in the heart of London and therefore ideal for transport links. We hold the training at either Portland Place or Holborn Bars in London. Both venues offer free wifi, teas/coffees and a sit-down lunch in a restaurant on-site.