Google Ads Course
This 1-day workshop is designed at giving beginner/intermediate AdWords advertisers the experience of using this most powerful of mediums. This hands-on AdWords course covers everything from account set, campaign and ad group set up to selecting the best keywords, creation of the best ads, bidding, location targeting and much more.
On completion of this 1-day course you will:
- Understand the Google AdWords interface
- Have a clear understanding of how to set up campaigns
- Know how to research keywords and create ad groups
- Be able to create effectives ads
- understand bidding techniques/li>
- Have a clear understanding of how the display network works
Discover the Fundamentals of Social Media Video
Learn the tips, tricks and latest trends to plan, film and edit social media video content using your smartphone. Our beginner-level Social Media Video Marketing Course has three practical tasks, that will help you improve your video marketing confidence in one day. It’s designed to give you the knowledge and tools to start creating video content for social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
It is ideal for those starting out in digital marketing or those who nee to understand the fundamentals of digital marketing. Marketing assistants/executives, and admin staff will find this course of benefit.
‘Live’ classes via zoom
(early bird price, ex. VAT; standard price: £199)
Who is the course aimed at?
It is aimed at beginner to intermediate users be they marketers, sales people, IT staff, admin staff, owner-directors and anyone who needs to know the performance of their websites and mobile apps.
Introduction to Analytics
- What is Analytics and why do we use it?
- Why is it beneficial to organisations?
Account Structure and Analytics Implementation
- What are properties, views, dimensions and metrics?
- Learn the key concepts: e,g. sessions, users and page views.
- Considering and defining online goals (micro and macro goals).
Understanding the Analytics Interface
- How to use the date and graph selector.
- Learn to use primary and secondary dimension selectors.
- Tips on how to use and understand reporting in tables.
- Creating/emailing dashboards, widgets and reports.
- Understanding where visitors come from.
- Exploring your key channels.
- Understanding where Google’s Search console fits in.
- Dimensions and Metrics in standard reports.
- What are the characteristics and reporting features of main reports:
Standard Reports – Conversions
- Aligning business and marketing objectives to Analytics.
- Micro and Macro goals.
- Events – tracking on-page events (pdf’s, videos, links, etc)
- Goal flow and visualisation.
Segments & Customisation
- How to create segments.
- Understanding & creating custom reports
- How to set up custom alerts.
- Review and recap.
- Q & A.
Delegates rates for Cardiff courses start at £275 (+VAT) and for London £375 per person and include:
Over the next month or so we will create a password-protected area where you can access latest slides and self-help guide, along with links to useful resources and videos.
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Get 15% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Courses start at 9.15 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue by 9.00. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know
** Please note that during the Covid-19 pandemic we will be delivering all of our courses ‘live’ through Zoom/WebEx.**
Virtual Classrooms Are Now Live
For the next few months at least this course will be delivered live through a virtual platform. All courses are delivered through Zoom which allows us to stream HD-quality video of our courses direct to your laptop, desktop or tablet. These courses are limited to a maximum of 8 people. Learn more about Virtual Classrooms.
Cardiff location (training)
Our principal training venue is located in the offices of Liberty Marketing in Cardiff Business Park, Llanishen. This location is conveniently located between the M4 (junction 32) and Cardiff City Centre, making it easily accessible from Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, the valleys and South West England. Please note on occasion our training venues may be located in Cardiff City centre (always check the events page for correct location).
London location (training)
The venue for the workshop is in the heart of London and therefore ideal for transport links. We hold the training at either Portland Place or Holborn Bars in London. Both venues offer free wifi, teas/coffees and a sit-down lunch in a restaurant on-site.