Zoom Training for Beginners
Cardiff | Virtual Online
Learn to use Zoom like a Pro on this interactive, hands-on, 2.5-hour session.
Since March 2020 we, at Marketing Tom Media, have been using Zoom for all of our courses. We have learnt a lot and, as trainers, have decided to develop a course to teach you how to use Zoom effectively for meetings, training, briefings and much more. It’s a lot shorter than our usual courses but is still hands-on and packed with loads of great tips. And it only costs £129 (+VAT).
- Face-to-face online OR
- Support site (inc course notes)
- Post-course support
On completion of this 2.5-hour, hands-on workshop you will:
- Have learnt to set up the Zoom Account to your needs
- Know how to correctly set up for Zoom sessions
- Understand how to use audio/video settings correctly
- Know how to help participants get the most out of Zoom
- Have learnt how to set up meetings and registrations
- Be confident about using different aspects of sharing
- Be proficient in using breakout rooms and setting up polls
- Know how to correctly set up and use record
- Understand how to manage participants
Who is the course aimed at?
This is pretty straightforward – any business that is using Zoom. Whether you’re an educational establishment, training provider, marketing, financial, government or any other sector if you’re using Zoom this 2.5-hour course is for you.
What areas will be cover?
- Setting up your Zoom Account correctly
- Setting up meetings/scheduling and registration
- Preparing for a Zoom Meeting
- Setting up your audio and video correctly
- Setting up speaker views and hosts
- How to use the share function to its full potential
- Getting the most out of breakout rooms
- How to manage recording and polls
- Learn to use the whiteboard and annotation
- Communicating with colleagues via the chat function
** Tasks throughout **
Delegates rates for this 2.5-hour session are only £129 (+VAT) and include:
- A 2.5-hour, hands-on Virtual Course
- Course material – We will create a password-protected area where you can access latest slides.
Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Who is your tutor?
The trainer for this course is Alun John. Alun heads up Marketing Tom Media and has been delivering Digital Marketing training for over 15 years. He has worked as a Digital Media lecturer in the University of Wales, Cardiff and worked as a Chartered Institute of Marketing lecturer since 2004, delivering training courses at both certificate and diploma level. He has been an active blogger for over 18 years, having started out on the blogging platform, TypePad, and in this time has written over 1500 blog posts and created countless blogs. He has been a ‘WordPress fan boy’ for over 10 years!
Morning courses start at 9.30 a.m. (GMT)
Afternoon courses start at 2.00 p.m. (GMT)
Please view the Calendly Calendar above