Zoom Online Training Course
Virtual Classroom (Obviously!)
Our face-to-face courses are currently being delivered live through Zoom or WebEx and allow us to stream HD-quality video of our courses direct to the comfort of your home/office. These courses are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
Sharpen up your Zoom skills in 3 hours!
Since the start of the pandemic we, at Marketing Tom, have been using Zoom for practically all of our courses. We have learnt a lot and, as trainers, have decided to develop a course to teach you how to use Zoom effectively for meetings, training, briefings and much more. It’s a lot shorter than our usual courses but is still hands-on and packed with loads of great tips. And it only costs £99 (+VAT).
On completion of this 3-hour, hands-on workshop you will:
- Have learnt to set up the Zoom Account to your needs
- Know how to correctly set up for Zoom sessions
- Understand how to use audio/video settings correctly
- Know how to help participants get the most out of Zoom
- Have learnt how to set up meetings and registrations
- Be confident about using different aspects of sharing
- Be proficient in using breakout rooms and setting up polls
- Know how to correctly set up and use record
- Understand how to manage participants
Who is the course aimed at?
This is pretty straightforward – any business that is using Zoom. Whether you’re an educational establishment, training provider, marketing, financial, government or any other sector if you’re using Zoom this 3-hour course is for you.
- Setting up your Zoom Account correctly
- Setting up meetings/scheduling and registration
- Preparing for a Zoom Meeting
- Setting up your audio and video correctly
- Setting up speaker views and hosts
- How to use the share function to its full potential
- Getting the most out of breakout rooms
- How to manage recording and polls
- Learn to use the whiteboard and annotation
- Communicating with colleagues via the chat function
** Tasks throughout **
Delegates rates for this 3-hour session are only £99 (+VAT) and include:
- A 3-hour, hands-on Virtual Course
- Course material – We will create a password-protected area where you can access latest slides.
- Recordings – for in-house courses we can, and with your and participant permission, record the workshops.
- Video tutorials – don’t worry if you forget anything we cover as we have created a series of self-help videos for you to view
Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Morning courses start at 9.30 a.m. (GMT)
Afternoon courses start at 2.00 p.m. (GMT)
Please view the Calendly Calendar above