Virtual Classroom (Obviously!)
Our face-to-face courses are currently being delivered live through Zoom or WebEx and allow us to stream HD-quality video of our courses direct to the comfort of your home/office. These courses are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
Sharpen up your Zoom skills in 3 hours!
Since the start of the pandemic we, at Marketing Tom, have been using Zoom for practically all of our courses. We have learnt a lot and, as trainers, have decided to develop a course to teach you how to use Zoom effectively for meetings, training, briefings and much more. It’s a lot shorter than our usual courses but is still hands-on and packed with loads of great tips. And it only costs £99 (+VAT).
On completion of this 3-hour, hands-on workshop you will:
- Have learnt to set up the Zoom Account to your needs
- Know how to correctly set up for Zoom sessions
- Understand how to use audio/video settings correctly
- Know how to help participants get the most out of Zoom
- Have learnt how to set up meetings and registrations
- Be confident about using different aspects of sharing
- Be proficient in using breakout rooms and setting up polls
- Know how to correctly set up and use record
- Understand how to manage participants
Who is the course aimed at?
This is pretty straightforward – any business that is using Zoom. Whether you’re an educational establishment, training provider, marketing, financial, government or any other sector if you’re using Zoom this 3-hour course is for you.
- Setting up your Zoom Account correctly
- Setting up meetings/scheduling and registration
- Preparing for a Zoom Meeting
- Setting up your audio and video correctly
- Setting up speaker views and hosts
- How to use the share function to its full potential
- Getting the most out of breakout rooms
- How to manage recording and polls
- Learn to use the whiteboard and annotation
- Communicating with colleagues via the chat function
** Tasks throughout **
Delegates rates for this 3-hour session are only £99 (+VAT) and include:
- A 3-hour, hands-on Virtual Course
- Course material – We will create a password-protected area where you can access latest slides.
- Recordings – for in-house courses we can, and with your and participant permission, record the workshops.
- Video tutorials – don’t worry if you forget anything we cover as we have created a series of self-help videos for you to view
Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Morning courses start at 9.30 a.m. (GMT)
Afternoon courses start at 2.00 p.m. (GMT)
Please view the Calendly Calendar above
Please get in touch through the following.
Regus House, Malthouse Avenue, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff. CF23 8RU