Google Analytics 4
Cardiff | Face-to-face Virtual
Every digital marketing campaign needs to be measured. Gain new Google Analytics skills and learn how to create reports and dashboards on this 1-day, hands-on workshop. This course will look at the NEW Google Analytics 4 properties.
Google Universal Analytics will no longer track websites/aps from July 2023 and from this time the only Analytics option open to users will be Google Analytics 4. This is why we have taken the decision to only deliver Analytics training on the Google Analytics 4 properties. These courses will run from July 2022.
What will the course cover?
- Google Universal vs Google Analytics 4 – what are the key differences?
- Set up and installation
- Analytics Fundamentals
- Understanding the GA4 Interface
- What are the benefits of GA4?
- Dimensions and metrics in GA4
- Deep dive into reporting (acquisition, engagement, monetisation and retention)
- Custom and predictive audiences
- Explorations and funnels
- Working with Events in GA4
- And much more!
Book your place
We will begin delivering a new GA4 in June 2022. Pricing will be £299 but we will be offering an introductory price of £249 until September 2022. To book your place, please click the booking link below.
The standard rates for our courses are as follows: £299 (+VAT) but for an initial 3 months (till September 2022) the introductory price will be £249. Prices include:
- Slides for the day.
- Access to our password-protected area where you can access latest slides and self-help guide, along with links to useful resources and videos.
- Course recording
Get 10% off course bookings:
- if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
- If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Courses start at 9.30am, though we ask delegates to sign in to Zoom by 9.25 am). The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon.
** Please note that we are currently delivering all of our courses ‘live’ through Zoom/WebEx.**
All courses are delivered through Zoom which allows us to stream HD-quality video of our courses direct to your office or home, via desktop or tablet. These courses are limited to a maximum of 8 people. Learn more about Virtual Classrooms
- Face-to-face virtual course
- Video recording of the course
- Support site (inc course notes)
- Post-course support