In-House Digital Marketing Courses
Aside from 1-day courses Marketing Tom Media has over 14 years’ experience delivering in-house courses. These are ideal if you need a bespoke course, or a number of staff trained or because of location its better to train closer to home. We have trained staff from scores of organisations on all aspects of digital marketing.
In-house courses are ideal for training that is focused purely on your organisation
In-house courses can be delivered directly to the staff in your organisation, either as an off-the-shelf solution or a bespoke one. Regardless of the training approach you want to choose, this training will be focused on helping you find solutions for your organisation and its customers’ needs. At the moment all courses are being delivered via Zoom or WebEx.
Who are the courses aimed at?
- Large Organisations – whether it’s a department or smaller teams we can work with your managers to find the right programme for each group.
- SME’s – we can focus training on the needs of multiple skill sets within SME’s.
- Executive Level – whether it’s briefing board members on strategic aspects of digital marketing or Senior Level training we can provide effective solutions
Who have we delivered in-house courses to?
Which courses can we offer?
All of our courses can be tailored to the needs of your company, be it public sector, private sector, colleges or third sector. Two options are open to you: either we can deliver our standard courses, or even modules, to your staff or we can tailor the course/modules to your industry and focus training on the strategies and tactical tools applicable to your company/industry. You can select from any one of the following courses/modules:
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
- Certificate in Professional Professional Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Video for Business
- Facebook Ads
- Google AdWords – Beginner to Advanced
- Google Analytics – Beginner to Advanced
- SEO Content 101
- Social Media Marketing – Beginner to Advanced
- WordPress (Blogging)
Why in-house courses?
- Focus of the day is purely on your company
- Tailored to your needs
- You select the dates and venue
- Delivery to the number of staff you wish
- Start/end times you want
Up to 6 people prices start at £1099*
Up to 10 people prices start at £1499*
* These prices are for courses which are the same as our public courses. Bespoke courses will have an additional consultancy fee. The prices excludes CIM courses, Google/Facebook Ads & SEO Content courses.
** Please note that during the Covid-19 pandemic we will be delivering all of our courses ‘live’ through Zoom/WebEx.**
Virtual Classrooms Are Now Live
For the next few months at least this course will be delivered live through a virtual platform. All courses are delivered through Zoom which allows us to stream HD-quality video of our courses direct to your laptop, desktop or tablet. These courses are limited to a maximum of 8 people. Learn more about Virtual Classrooms.
We have delivered courses across England and Wales. To give you an idea we have delivered courses across Wales, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Reading and York to name but a few. Get in touch to find out prices.
‘Live’ classes via Zoom or WebEx.
What our students have to say…
I am so happy I took the Social Media Video Course! I’m now armed with the ability to not only create content for my current job role, but it enables me to help my clients to do the same.
Before today I had never even edited a video – and now I’m actually excited about it and have already filmed and edited some content I’m actually happy with!
The editing was swift and easy on our mobiles.
I’d definitely recommend the course to other marketers, communicators and business people who want to have an impact, but don’t have the resources to use external providers.
Stephen was incredible, engaging with us and the technology we were using, he didn’t make any of us feel we were inadequate and most importantly lots of fun was had! Overall, the day was so enjoyable and I learnt so much.
I was disappointed that I would no longer be able to travel to Cardiff Gate to complete the Social Media Video Marketing Course with two of my colleagues because of the coronavirus crisis. However, Marketing Tom Media set the course up as a virtual classroom. The setting, teacher, content and tasks were all excellent and I have come away with the confidence to include video within our content plan as soon as we are able to. We learnt how to apply different shooting techniques, including interviewing contributors and using timelapse and slow-motion footage to create striking videos.