We are REALLY excited to announce that from July we are are going to be running a Mobile Video for Social Media Marketing Workshop. Marketing Tom has teamed up with experienced mobile video trainer, Anna Brees, whose cv includes being a successful Broadcast Journalist working as a reporter and presenter for ITV and the BBC, a facilitator with the National Union of Journalists and who has been successfully running training courses for the past 9 months.
We plan to deliver these workshops on a regular basis from September. However, before that we are looking to run a ‘pilot’ session (or two) to see the dynamics of Anna’s delivery mixed with some of our own digital marketing/social media approaches (Anna has already delivered around 30 workshops and worked with Arriva Trains and Admiral). It will very much be hands-on with plenty of time for creating and editing your own videos and will focus on creating video for social media through your mobile phone be it an iPhone, Samsung or pretty much any mobile/tablet device.
You will learn the following:
- Advanced filming and editing skills using the native camera app and KineMaster
- Simple animation graphic apps like Animoto and Flyr
- Where to find free to use music, video and images
- How to turn your phone into an autocue so you never forget what to say
- Apps that create timelapse footage
- How to do chroma key, green screen
The plan is to have a mixed group of people of – probably no more than 10.
We are going to slash the price from our usual £195 to £115 per delegate or 2 for £185 for this pilot course. London prices will be £215 and £345 for 2 delegates.