Working with Influence – Dr. Amanda Nimon-Peters
We haven’t done a book competition for a while and I’m pleased to say that this month’s book delves into the realm of Influence. It provides ambitious professionals with a set of actionable principles which will help them kick-start, accelerate or transform their careers.
And, lucky for us, Bloomsbury have kindly offered TWO books for us to give away. To enter, just complete the entry form below.
In a world where human interactions and behaviour are more pivotal than ever to business success, Working With Influence sets out nine easy-to-apply principles, based on robust behavioural science, for influencing people and outcomes in both physical and digital working scenarios.
Working with Influence provides ambitious professionals with a set of actionable principles which will help them kick-start, accelerate or transform their careers.
Technology has redefined almost every job and is becoming the primary medium through which we interact with colleagues and clients – this book provides crucial insights into how you can influence others and stand out in this new digital landscape. With the hugely competitive and unpredictable nature of the job market and the unstable economy, it is more important than ever to improve your communication skills and broader qualitative skillset to ensure a prosperous career in the 21st century.
This book’s insightful principles are drawn from first-hand research findings and behavioural science data. Each chapter includes a wide range of relevant, applied workplace examples, as well as tools to help readers build their own action plans. Packed with practical guidance and psychological research, Working With Influence is the modern guide for anyone looking to improve their communication, networking and drive in business.
“Powerful behavioural insights! A practical read for both established and aspiring leaders.”
Dr. Mark Little, Executive Director, Scouts Canada
The closing date is November 30th, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
November 2022 Book Competition
Please complete the details below to enter the book competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Marketing Tom Media employees and family members of any company associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Persons under 13 years of age may only enter with the written permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- The winners will be the first eligible entries, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Marketing Tom Media reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- There is no requirement to sign up for newsletter updates to enter an online prize draw style competition. In order to enter, participants must add their name and email address. Online registration is required as part of the entry process.
- The winners will be contacted within 3 days of the draw closing date.
9. We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- No alternative prize or cash in lieu will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- Marketing Tom Media Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Marketing Tom Media Ltd will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside of their control or if a prize is damaged during delivery.
- This competition is only open to UK residents.