Online ‘Virtual’ Digital Marketing Courses
Learn from the comfort of your home or office.
Virtual Classes Now Live!
Since March 2020 Marketing Tom Media has switched all of its 1-day and CIM courses to online virtual courses. The content of these live courses is exactly the same as those for our face-to-face classroom courses. The obvious difference is that students are now able to attend from home or via their office.
These courses are offered as both open courses and private courses. The primary applications we will be using are Zoom and WebEx which allow us to display slides online, share our browser window and communicate seamlessly with students. Our maximum group size is 7-8 people (though this may occasionally be larger on our CIM courses).
Who are these virtual courses aimed at?
Most of our courses are aimed at those involved in a marketing, communications or PR capacity within their own organisations. As with all of our courses these courses are offered as both public and private options. The public courses are delivered to upwards of 8 people (occasionally it may be higher on our CIM courses), which ensures that students get the maximum benefit out of this immersive experience. The private courses can be offered to upwards of eight people, meaning that staff from different locations, even different countries, can attend as one.
How do these live courses work?
We are able to offer courses via either Zoom or WebEx. Both systems are quite straightforward to use and allow students, whether they are at home or in the office and even in different locations to access these training courses. Here’s what you need:
- a laptop, desktop or tablet device,
- an Internet connection
- the Zoom application.
And don’t worry we are always on hand to give you a ‘test drive’ of Zoom/WebEx beforehand.
What is included in the price?
- Up to 7.5 hours of ‘Live’ Virtual Classrooms
- Handouts will be sent (on request)
- Post-course assignment session using Zoom
Why do a live ‘virtual’ course instead of an online course?
- Live virtual courses are delivered by tutors in real time
- Students are able to ask questions throughout the day
- Tutors are able to check whether students have understood key concepts
- As with Face-to-face classes tutors can often see when students need things clarified
- Live courses maintain students’ interest
- Live courses are flexible enough to allow delivery to be changed depending on students.