So, you’re thinking of studying a CIM qualification? You’ve probably looked at the CIM qualifications but you need to be sure that a CIM qualification is right for you. Here are ten reasons why we think it is worth studying for a CIM qualification.
- The qualifications are sought after by employers
- CIM Students themselves recognise the value of CIM qualifications
- Leading marketers have CIM qualifications
- CIM graduates are well regarded/respected in the workplace
- CIM qualifications lead to promotion and more pay.
- CIM Offers a clear study pathway for students
- International recognition
- CIM qualifications offer you both the theory and practice
- Study at your own pace
- Qualifications and assessments are always relevant and flexible.
1. The qualifications are sought after by employers
After university degrees, CIM qualifications are the most sought after by employers (Brand Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment Review & Salary Survey 2019/2020).
2. CIM Students themselves recognise the value of CIM qualifications
Over 75% of CIM graduates would strongly recommend a CIM qualification to another marketer.(CIM Alumni Survey).
3.Leading marketers have CIM qualifications
35% of marketing leaders have a CIM qualification – the most common after a university degree (46%). (Hays, DNA of a Marketing Leader Report 2019).
4. CIM graduates are well regarded/respected in the workplace
60% of CIM graduates are more respected at work or given more responsibility (CIM Alumni Survey).
5. CIM qualifications lead to promotion and more pay.
Over a third of CIM graduates get promoted or receive a pay rise within 12 months of graduating. (CIM Alumni Survey).
6. CIM Offers a clear study pathway for students
The CIM range of professional qualifications, along with many membership benefits, are designed to support you throughout your career, develop your capabilities, expand your communities and stay informed. Whether you are new to Marketing or have a wealth of experience, the CIM offers a range of qualifications to suit all abilities.
7. International recognition
CIM qualifications are recognised around the world. The CIM has over 12,500 students members in 118 countries. This means that many of the countries where you may work/do business with will recognise a CIM qualification.
8. CIM qualifications offer you both the theory and practice
CIM qualifications offer a great balance of theory and practice. Most of the assessments focus on both theory and its practical application to your own organisation.
9. Study at your own pace
CIM qualifications are made up of modules. You can select which module you would like to do and, what’s more, completion of a module gives you an award. Complete the requisite number of modules and you will gain the Certificate or Diploma (depending on the level you are studying at). And, what’s more you can even virtual classes using Zoom or WebEx.
10. Qualifications and assessments are always relevant and flexible.
CIM syllabuses are often reviewed and assessments reflect the changing marketing/digital marketing world.
If you’d like to get more information regarding our CIM qualifications, please visit our CIM courses page.