For just under a year CIM have been offering the new-look CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing and since January 2018 Marketing Tom has officered this qualification. The aim of the qualification is to provide the practising marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. One of the main draws of CIM qualifications is the ability to bring learning to life through meaningful assessments which embrace the modern marketing industry. We have a achieved a 100% Pass Rate across all CIM/CAM courses since 2015 with 84% achieving A’s and B’s
Who is it for?
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress with a career in marketing. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
How it will benefit you?
– Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills with academic understanding
– Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confidence and employability
– Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
– Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
– CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world
What should I do next?
Check out the qualification and each of the modules on the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing page. You will find the upcoming dates (you can start with any module) and download the brochure from this page.