We created a story around Virginia Veg, a fictional vegetable processing
company that wants to sell vegetarian dog food online, and asked experts
to tell us how they would use Wordtracker to offer advice to Susan Webster,
the CEO of our fictional company.
and they then asked the search engine marketing experts to come up with some solutions for this fictitious CEO. Here were their tasks:
- Bryan Eisenberg – Convert more traffic using Wordtracker
- B. L. Ochman – Understand your customer’s real motivations
- Kevin Lee – Combine thousands of phrases for an effective PPC campaign
- Stephen Mahaney – Use Wordtracker to find the size of the market
- Ken McGaffin – Discover the most important sites in your marketplace
- John Alexander – Find inspiration in Wordtracker’s top 1000 words report
- Neil Davidson – Learn how an Ad Agency uses keyword research to position a client
- Robin Good – Use Wordtracker to identify niche opportunities
- Nick Usborne – Incorporate keywords into your content and copy
This FREE, 75-page pdf document offers some great advice for the selection of keywords for an online campaign. Here are some words of wisdom from Bryan Eisenberg:
Behind every search is a person.
The terms typed into search engines reveal a surprising amount about visitor intent. Know as much as you can about your potential customers, and use keywords that reveal intent to purchase your dog food products.
Keyword Discovery – which according to their site: “KeywordDiscovery compiles keyword search statistics from over 180 search engines world wide,
to create the most powerful Keyword Research tool”.
Keyword Research (Suggestion) Tools