Our Virtual Classroom Goes Live!
Over the past 12 months we have run a few courses live online – including Social Media, Google Analytics, Twitter and WordPress. In the current climate we have decided to offer most of our courses as Virtual Classrooms. They will be offered as both open courses and private courses. Though we have delivered most of our courses face-to-face, we have experimented with virtual classrooms over the past year. Using platforms like Zoom, Skype and Google Hangouts allows us to deliver to groups of up to 4 or 5 very effectively.
So, how does it work?
It is pretty simple really. Here’s what you need:
- a laptop, desktop or tablet device
- an Internet connection
- the Zoom application.
How much does it cost?
For the next few months we will offer an introductory price of £159* per person and this will include:
- Course handouts (sent to you)
- Access to a password-protected area which features videos, articles, podcasts, videocasts, PowerPoint slides, book links and more.
- 1-hour one-to-one follow-up to see if you have any questions.
What courses are offered through the Virtual Classroom?
We will be offering the following courses to start off with:
What should I do next?
Simply choose the module you want from our training list and book the preferred date. We will send you instructions and even do a test run with you to see that everything is working.
* Please note this price applies to the courses above.