WHAT IS NEW POWER?
Two visionary thinkers take you on a whirlwind tour of the 21st century, revealing how “new power” is reshaping politics, business and society – and how understanding how it works could change your life.
Why do some leap ahead while others fall behind in our chaotic, connected age? In New Power, Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms confront the biggest stories of our time—the rise of mega-platforms like Facebook and Uber; the out-of-nowhere victories of Trump and Obama; the unexpected emergence of movements like #MeToo—and reveal what’s really behind them: the rise of “new power.”
Enter our Book Competition
Sign up for the book offer
The closing date is 5.00 pm on May 3rd, 2019.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Marketing Tom Media employees and family members of any company associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Persons under 13 years of age may only enter with the written permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- The winners will be the first eligible entries, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Marketing Tom Media reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- There is no requirement to sign up for newsletter updates to enter an online prize draw style competition. In order to enter, participants must add their name and email address. Online registration is required as part of the entry process.
- The winners will be contacted within 3 days of the draw closing date.
9. We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- No alternative prize or cash in lieu will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- Marketing tom Media Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Marketing Tom Media Ltd will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside of their control or if a prize is damaged during delivery.